D37 MB is down

Started by Aaron Austin, November 15, 2005, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Wohlers

Quote from: "GP Steward I"Howdy. Hey , If everyone is bored this weekend you can come out and tie ribbon; or even better, pound stakes.

No way, Dan, last time I helped put that race on, I was the last person back to camp, no one waited for us, except Barry.  HBMC should have enough people to pull it off alone.  What 2,500 members, and you can't get 20 people to show up for a work weekend?????  Have fun out there, Dan.
O31

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dakar Dad"4x  Robby Bell, Murrieta, Calif./Kendall Norman thru the first check first.

UPDATE:  Bike 4x (Kendall) through RM310 at 12:25 - Bike 1x was through at 12:27
Lead Trophy Truck through RM148 at 12:41
Class 1 leader #103 Andy McMillin and Scott McMillin are through RM127

Come on Kendall - time to step it up!  Sorry - there is no where else to let my energy out.  We were supposed to be in Baja today, but cancelled to go to Tecate in a couple weekends.. The suspense IS FREAKIN KILLIN ME!  

Uhh... yeah.. hey Aces...

Anonymous

Okay, I am having serious withdrawals here.  Somebody help me!

Kandy and Martin, keep us updated.

Hey everyone, don't forget about the Rescue 3 fund raiser.  I will have the Honda out at RHR on display along with a list of our current sponsors and their donations.  There will also be tickets for sale.  Not sure if we will be selling the tickets at sign-ups or Rovers camp.  I'll update.

Dakar Dad

Quote from: "kanes mom"Okay, I am having serious withdrawals here.  Somebody help me!

Kandy and Martin, keep us updated.
Sorry, the only thing that we heard was when Scott Lynch called me, is that at Check 1 they were looking at the bike and it probably wasn't running good.
Scott was asking me if I heard anything, I told him nothing, not a peep.

Dakar Dad

Heard from Patty that Chris is still racing and all is well. He should be done by midnight.
She did say that he had possibly a fuel supply problem before the first check point.:D

Anonymous

I forgot I had posted on this board.. Martin I put an update from Jenn on Chris' board.  She was at the finish and said Chris was riding safe and smart.  He is definitely expected to finish.  Robbie hit a boobie trap, went down, smashed the pipe and bent subframe.  They lost they lead when the bike started losing power.  High hopes... but the 4x bike rode a VERY respectable race.  Congrats on the 2nd place... keep on truckin Chris - 1st Ironman has a nice ring to it!

Pastrana is currently in 3rd but is sweating the corrected time of the Scott Myers/Temecula Motorsports team.  This could be a close one!

RElmo

Richie, anything new with the D37 MB ?   :?
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Richie Wohlers

Nope.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Dakar Dad

Chris had called around 2pm today.
He was way back as they had to tear the bike apart to fix a choke cable that didn't have enough slack at the first pit.
Then he just rode to the finish after stopping to help two different riders.
He got done at 4am this morning taking him 22 hrs to finish and I don't know what position he finished.
Then to top it off the race, Pattys truck got broken into.  :(

RElmo

How many other club MB's are out there ?  Got HBMC and Checkers tagged so far   :twisted:
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Hello, my name is Joe and I'm a messageboard-oholic.

(Everyone else in unison) HI JOE!

Yeah yeah I've already been over to HBMC is well.

Guess I've got to get over to Checkers too!  But their messageboard always seem to be pretty dead when I checked it several months ago.

Anonymous

Don't forget about Rovers.   http://www.roversmc.org

Kim

Anonymous

http://www.ViewfindersMC.com

The good stuff is in the Members Only section though...  :shock:

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: "Kandy"www.ViewfindersMC.com

The good stuff is in the Members Only section though...  :shock:

No thanks.  I've already seen Darrell naked.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Dakar Dad

The Bisgaard's sent a great picture of Chris at the Borrego road crossing.  :D

They have some great pictures of the race at http://www.dirtfocus.com/photos2005/11-18_baja1000/b1k-00_index.htm.