New Flag

Started by kritter, December 25, 2004, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kritter

My Mom made me a 4 Aces flag for Christmas...what do you guys think?

Ghostrider

I think it looks good.  It may be more visible as Red and White.  Red and Black may be kind of hard to see at distance 20 feet in the air attached to a pole.  But I do like the design.

I also like the old flags 'cause they're pretty simple and easy to spot, but I see no corilation between 4 aces and the Chevron logo.  Makes it kinda cornfuseing to someone new that is not familiar with all the clubs.
Eric Paschal

Aaron Austin

That's a cool flag. Looks like your Mom did a lot of work. You better treat her right. :D
Aaron Austin

Eric Wohlers

A side note to the Club Flag situation.  We are currently having flags made, we comissioned to have 15 made, and I hope to have the price soon probaly gonna be around $20.  Hope to have flags ready to purchase by our race.  Let me know if anyone is interested.
O31

Anonymous

Put me down for one, please !

RElmo

Doh !  :?   Not enough coffee yet - put me down for one please .......
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Aaron Austin

I want one....
Aaron Austin

c2500kid

Quote from: "Eric Wohlers"A side note to the Club Flag situation.  We are currently having flags made, we comissioned to have 15 made, and I hope to have the price soon probaly gonna be around $20.  Hope to have flags ready to purchase by our race.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

Put me down for one El Presidente!!
Ben Campbell
V236 INT
2005 WR450F