ANZA Prospectors Enduro

Started by Bartman, March 14, 2012, 07:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartman

Who's racing it?  I'm on travel so i'll not be making it.  I'm also trying to get the club pts up to date by this weekend.

Ryan Romero

Nope - Vikings Nat'l will be my next race.  My next weekend of riding will be......
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

Greg Meyers

Nope.... Still waiting to hear how much the MH going to cost to fix.  ::)
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

KGB

Battling the flu right now, we'll see how it goes

Istvan

Steve Dombovary
MX No. 372
www.1972motorsports.com
motox372@gmail.com

Snowman

bleedBLUE-Scott

Ill jump on the "nope" bandwagon  ::)

bleedBLUE-Scott

Anyone run it?  :o sounds like it was an epic one. Bummed i couldnt make it but it sounds like our rv wouldve never made it lol...

KGB

Steve D and his prospective future member Robert Furmanski and I held down minute 70 in 6-8 inches of snow.  Ruts were formed to depths of 18 inches in areas.  Although the course was shorten for safety reasons, we did not mind since the temps were below freezing and adding wind chill to mix did not make it any more endearing to go any further.  Taking to the start while it was snowing and conditions were so sloppy you had to rely on ruts to get you through the course.  Clear visibility became critical for doing well.  Bike and truck are covered in muck.  The drive there and back were interesting, and with 4wd made it doable.  Thanks for the gas steve!

Istvan

Glad you made it back safely KGB.

Like Ken said, it was an event just to get to the event.  Woke up very early that morning to get ready, pick up Robert, and to allow enough time to safely drive in the anticipated snow, only to find that the event was delayed.  Watched others without 4x4 try to go up hwy 371 in the early hours.  Some had to turn around and go back home.  Found a new love for my truck.

The short course was fun, really fun!

Spoke to Robert about joing Four Aces on the way home.  He's ready to work the Glen Helen event.

A good video from Blais:

http://district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51704&page=4

Steve Dombovary
MX No. 372
www.1972motorsports.com
motox372@gmail.com