Moose Run & Work Weekend

Started by Greg Meyers, January 11, 2012, 03:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Meyers

We have been getting things ready for our event. Man Power is the most important thing at this time. We always get it done, but the more people we confirm now the smoother things will run race day.
So chime in and let us know how many of our future members ( how many family members & friends also) will be at work weekend and/or race weekend.
For a lot of you this is your last hoop to jump through.
Thanks,
Greg
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

Ryan Romero

I will be out with my wife and child, I think she can help Teri at sign-ups, close to the camper.

I will talk with my co-worker who was out a the Tripple Euro last year, he commited then but, that was after a long day in the sun, many whoops, and a few silver bullets...
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

michael g

I'll be there and capable of doing a check point.  My wife Jen can work sign ups or something close to camp, and I have two young daughters 13 and 15, that can help out close to Jen. 

8Ball

I will be there with my wife, big bro and lil bro find something for all of us to do.
Are we having Fun yet......

bleedBLUE-Scott

Me and Pops will be there!   8)

michael g

Richie, my neighboor Steve Webb (Invaders) said to give him a call he's available to work if needed.

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: michael g on January 12, 2012, 06:13:16 PM
Richie, my neighboor Steve Webb (Invaders) said to give him a call he's available to work if needed.

Yeah, he sent me a message.  I told him we'd let him know if we need a hand.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Bartman

This Saturday the 28th, several of the new guys will be helping me on the 2nd loop so if any other club members want to come out and help we will be meeting at Stephens mine / gas line road at 0800.   

Greg Meyers

Quote from: Bartman on January 24, 2012, 09:15:40 AM
  This Saturday the 28th, several of the new guys will be helping me on the 2nd loop so if any other club members want to come out and help we will be meeting at Stephens mine / gas line road at 0800.

Won't get the stiches out of my back until 27th Dr. says no rideing for 3 weeks  >:(....
Send'em down the Flush.......   :o
Then go around meet'em at the bottom and welcome them in.
I've been down it......  :-[ once......
Have fun, be safe and GETTER DONE...
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011

Snowman

What happened to your back, did your wife finally take a CLEAVER to you?

Greg Meyers

Quote from: Snowman on January 24, 2012, 04:38:14 PM
What happened to your back, did your wife finally take a CLEAVER to you?

;D As much as she might want to sometimes..... no
Had what's called Lipoma (tumor) on my right shoulder (got to be about the size of a baseball). They say it could of happend from a hard impact  ::). Comes with age from what I've heard also.
Oh well gone now...
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011

Snowman

Yea my late best friend had one on his left shoulder and he had it removed also but they didn't use stiches they just packed it with gause ( of which I replaced once) and it healed up great, but it was the size of a golf ball.

8Ball

The new Guys
John, Mike G, Eddie and Quintin  8)
Are we having Fun yet......

michael g

Looks Don Shapen will ride out with me Saturday morning.  He has also committed to work the race with us. 

Greg Meyers

Quote from: 8Ball on January 24, 2012, 09:36:52 PM

The new Guys
John, Mike G, Eddie and Quintin  8)

Mike Wiedeman will be with you guys also...
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011