100's National Hare Scramble and Night Race

Started by Richie Wohlers, May 16, 2011, 09:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie Wohlers

Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Richie Wohlers

Richie,
Referee 2002-2009

Ryan Romero

nope, next D37 race will be in August, Invaders.  Plan to help with the MX in July though...

Doing a team race up in Idaho in June - so how do I get a hold of some schwag to represent?
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

Bartman

I get back home from travel Friday so I'm 50% comitted riding the Scramble  & I may Iron Man the Night race if i can find a back up helmet light and a better headlight.     

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: Ryan Romero on May 23, 2011, 05:14:08 PM
nope, next D37 race will be in August, Invaders.  Plan to help with the MX in July though...

Doing a team race up in Idaho in June - so how do I get a hold of some schwag to represent?

I have the supplies, and can hook you up if you are voted in (looking good so far).  Hopefully I have your size.  Jerseys are $40.

When do you go to Idaho?
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009

jtigert

I am coming up and dragging a buddy along for the scramble, I will look for the Four aces set-up. Look forward to pitting with you guys again.

Bartman

Quote from: jtigert on May 27, 2011, 06:57:07 AM
I am coming up and dragging a buddy along for the scramble, I will look for the Four aces set-up. Look forward to pitting with you guys again.

Nice overall & class win for the noon race!  Yellow bar should be in the mail.