Looking for love in a club

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2005, 07:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Getting back into racing after the summer break and will be joining a club for the first time. Seeing how the 4aces is close to Simi I thought I would talk to you guys first. My wife, 2mo. old son and I are really looking forward to meeting new folks and breathing more dust. I have another family that is also looking to join a club.
 Are you guys open to new members or is it a " gotta know somebody" club? I would like to talk to anybody with some info. My name is Dan and you can reach @ mailto:el_captain@msn.com">el_captain@msn.com or 805.428.1293 cell. Hope to hear from ya.

Richie Wohlers

We are still interested in finding enthusiastic new members.  Generally, we would advise that you come and camp with us once or twice as a prospect and see what you think of our club - and we can see what we think of you.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Anonymous

At the moment I'm not planning to hit the RUTS race, but if things change are you guys gonna have a group out there?

Richie Wohlers

I won't be there, but others will.  I think our representation will be smaller than usual, but we'll be there.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

RElmo

Another opportunity might be Shamrocks G.P. on 6/25-26. Turnout might
again be limited but a few peeps will be there.
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67