Badgers Euros

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2005, 11:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Rick,     Like our post said my son and i we be out fri night, do you think your rig would be alright to leave till then. If your the first one there and fly the club flag  would think the club would use your location as camp setup?    
                                    Craig

crank

Messed up again that was me.  Rick pick a good spot.   Craig P.

RElmo

I'll be out there about 5:30 pm - think I will take my trailer to town and just chain and lock everything. Will be at camp about 6 AM Sat morning.

See y'all there !
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Danny L

Won't be racing.  Busy week.  No time for bike maintenance.  I'll be out Saturday spectating and giving support.  Sunday? Ya, I'm married.  :roll:
Danny Lesovsky
KX500

Anonymous

Quote from: "RElmo"
Quote from: "Richie Wohlers"Elmo's first desert race in what, 20 years?

Think it was '94 so that would be 11 years ...

Forget the 11 years - I went back through some pins and the most recent
I found was VCMC in 1989 and Lost Coyotes in 1987. So yeah, pretty close to 20 years !
:twisted:
Hey Rick...... 87 was a good year B to V. ...... Just follow the ribbon old man... ... Best of Luck  Jim Herrera

RElmo

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "RElmo"
Quote from: "Richie Wohlers"Elmo's first desert race in what, 20 years?

Think it was '94 so that would be 11 years ...

Forget the 11 years - I went back through some pins and the most recent
I found was VCMC in 1989 and Lost Coyotes in 1987. So yeah, pretty close to 20 years !
:twisted:
Hey Rick...... 87 was a good year B to V. ...... Just follow the ribbon old man... ... Best of Luck  Jim Herrera

You da man Jim !  8)
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Richie Wohlers

In the Badgers results, Randy's "club" is listed as "Team Micky."  Anybody know what that is?
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richie Wohlers"In the Badgers results, Randy's "club" is listed as "Team Micky."  Anybody know what that is?

An "off-day" at the sign up table ?  :?