Badgers Euros

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2005, 11:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motojc

Damn gonna miss another one or in this case two. Ribs are better and I'm racing MX this Sunday, but we're going to Vegas Badgers weekend for a little drinking, all you can eat buffets, lounging, and Supercross. Have fun all, JC
JC Eckert

Anonymous

cool, thanks guys. one more thing, how do the points work? do you get seperate points for each race or a total for the weekend?

JPolliard

sorry that was me

Richie Wohlers

Separate points for each race.

The Badgers do something a little different and give a trophy to whoever does the best in each class over the whole weekend.  They score it MX-style.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Danny L

Quote from: "Eric Wohlers"
Quote from: "Danny L"I'll be there racing smashed pipe or not.  :lol: Can't wait for my first Dual Euro Scrambles.
Danny Lesovsky
KX500

kritter

I should be out taking pictures.

Anonymous

Eric and I should be out Friday night...assume 11 ish.

Rich Wohlers

Oops....forgot to log in...so I am the Guest above.
Rich Wohlers

RElmo

Will anyone be camped Friday around 5-6 PM ?  If so, want to drop my trailer in camp (staying in Ridgecrest w/family) ......
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Richie Wohlers

I guess I need to require logins to this site.  You guys can't handle this kind of freedom!
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Ghostrider

Not going  :(
Eric Paschal

Anonymous

Craig and Jason will be arriving Fri. night sometime. Dam ghostrider won't be there, what am i going to do with all these grapes. Guess I'll have to freeze them for next time. Should work good in the wrist rocket.

crank

Oops that was me (dumb sh-t) I'll get the hang of this sooner or later, also thats for your help Richie!
                                                  Craig P.

RElmo

Quote from: "RElmo"Will anyone be camped Friday around 5-6 PM ?  If so, want to drop my trailer in camp (staying in Ridgecrest w/family) ......

Bump ........
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

RElmo

Quote from: "RElmo"
Quote from: "RElmo"Will anyone be camped Friday around 5-6 PM ?  If so, want to drop my trailer in camp (staying in Ridgecrest w/family) ......

Bump ........

Anyone ?  :?
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67