Sad News

Started by Eric Wohlers, February 23, 2005, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Wohlers

I just found out tonight that JOhn Nordblads son-in-law, Kelly Burke, passed away Tuesday night.  Kelly was a man that I only met a few times, but was an incredibly good guy.  For those of you who met Kelly, you know what I mean.  For those of you that never had the pleasure to meet Kelly, you truly missed out meeting a great guy.  If any of you want any further information, let me know and I will do what I can to get information.  The Four Aces have decided to have a flower arrangement sent for the services with will be in Orem, Ut.  on Friday.  My deepest sympathy goes out to the Nordblads and Burkes.  Kelly was a desert racer in Utah for many years, and also raced some D37 events throughout the years.  Very sad news, that I am sorry to have to post.
O31

Richie Wohlers

I received this e-mail:

Dear, 4 Aces this is a little late but I would like to thank you for your support of my friend Kelly Burk and his wife Janie (Norblad) and family in a very bad time. I have had the pleasure of your course's,food,company,pits,help,friendship and an all around damn good time on more than one occasion (hey Putter got anymore sofas to jump over)? If yo get the chance pass this along to John Norblad and Paul Ashford? John we will talk soon and Paul thanks for all you did.
 Dave Turner....( STUBBY)....roostdt@aol.com....
 Thanks guys
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)