Gormen GP

Started by owens13, November 04, 2007, 07:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owens13

Had a good time at the GP this weekend We looked for club members but did not find you maybe next time

Greg Meyers

Quote from: "owens13"Had a good time at the GP this weekend We looked for club members but did not find you maybe next time
Hey Owens 13, My wife (Teri ) and I are usualy at all the GP's but both bikes are in the shop. (honda's and their valves :evil: ). We look forward to seeing you at Vikings (If the bikes are running).
Glad you had a good time, be safe.
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

Chooch

I think Steve Spragle was there. I saw him going home with his bike in the back of his truck. White Ford F150 and a Gas Gas.

motojc

Actually had a pretty good turnout at Gorman on Sat. Don't know if anyone else turned up Sun however. Doc, Spragle, Jeff H, Elmo and I were there Sat. I also brought along our adopted Rover Jeff Gifford. Very nice day and a fun course. Dust a little on the heavy side on the first lap though but then as things spread out it was OK.
JC Eckert

RElmo

Quote from: "motojc"Actually had a pretty good turnout at Gorman on Sat. Don't know if anyone else turned up Sun however. Doc, Spragle, Jeff H, Elmo and I were there Sat. I also brought along our adopted Rover Jeff Gifford. Very nice day and a fun course. Dust a little on the heavy side on the first lap though but then as things spread out it was OK.

The weather was near perfect all weekend. I think Gifford would look good in Four Ace colors.  :idea:
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

motojc

I'll tell him you said so but I think he's a Rover for life he just likes our guys better. BTW how did you do on Sun and how beat up was the course?
JC Eckert

Rich Wohlers

Guess we have two adopted Rovers, with Burley and Gifford...now, how many adopted Aces are in Rovers?
Rich Wohlers

RElmo

Quote from: "motojc"I'll tell him you said so but I think he's a Rover for life he just likes our guys better. BTW how did you do on Sun and how beat up was the course?

They ran the old bikes on a short course Sun - real fun course !

Ran the regular course later Sun and had a rear flat after the finish. Rough course ..........
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: "motojc"I'll tell him you said so but I think he's a Rover for life he just likes our guys better. BTW how did you do on Sun and how beat up was the course?

Gifford has Rover ties that go back like 30 years, doesn't he?
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

motojc

No I don't think so, he used to race along time ago but was never a Rover. I don't think he was in a club. His Rover buddy used to be Dane and now Dane has had a falling out and is now in the RacerMC.
JC Eckert

RElmo

Quote from: "motojc"No I don't think so, he used to race along time ago but was never a Rover. I don't think he was in a club. His Rover buddy used to be Dane and now Dane has had a falling out and is now in the RacerMC.

Dane isn't the only one who's bailed from Rovers. Not at liberty to say who quite yet.
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Ghostrider

Quote from: "RElmo"
Quote from: "motojc"No I don't think so, he used to race along time ago but was never a Rover. I don't think he was in a club. His Rover buddy used to be Dane and now Dane has had a falling out and is now in the RacerMC.

Dane isn't the only one who's bailed from Rovers. Not at liberty to say who quite yet.

Yeah, I think they're gonna be looking for new members soon.
Eric Paschal