moose run

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2005, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hey eric,
this is jason polliard, i just want to say thanks again for letting my dad and i hang out for the weekend.we had a great time. i myself am  going to race the moose run on sunday(gotta have at least 1 under my belt) but my dad is interested in helping out sunday and possibly saturday. do you guys need extra help and on which days.also just curious, would he  just be helping out or actually working for the four aces(work points). it doesn't matter ,just wondering. anyways thanks again

Eric Wohlers

Jason,

Glad you guys had fun hanging out with the Four Aces.  You will be doing an epic race if you race the Moose Run.  Your dad is more than welcome to help us, as we always need some help.  Both and or Saturday and Sunday we will welcome his help.  Feel free to gove me a call so we can discuss what we can do about work points.  805-796-7834.

Thanks,

Eric
O31

Anonymous

hey eric ,

jason polliard again. first of all, i must say it was an epic race. give my compliments to the man that designed the course. very fun and technical.i was wondering if you had any leftover pins from the race. i didnt get one from saturdays race, and my dad worked the race for you guys and wouldn'tmind having a set if you had extras.anyways thanks again for putting on a great race.

jason

Eric Wohlers

Jason,

Let your dad know we appreciated his help, and we will be able to get him a finisher pin for both days, no probelm.  Just let me know when you guys will be out in the desert next.

Thanks again,

Eric

P.S.- All of our Loop captains did a lot of good things with the race courses of the weekend.  Glad you enjoyed.
O31

Anonymous

we will be at the checkers race on the27. we will probably come out on sunday morning. we will see you then, we'll park by your camp. if its not a problem we would like you to bring out a couple of applications for us. thanks eric

jason