Membership info

Started by fastduc, January 23, 2017, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastduc

Good morning, My name is Michael and I am interested in becoming a member of the club. I can't seem to find the info on membership applications and I was wondering if someone can point me to were I could find the membership application. Thanks, and have a great year everyone.

RElmo

Quote from: fastduc on January 23, 2017, 10:38:24 AM
Good morning, My name is Michael and I am interested in becoming a member of the club. I can't seem to find the info on membership applications and I was wondering if someone can point me to were I could find the membership application. Thanks, and have a great year everyone.

Procedure:
·   New members must have a sponsor within the club.
·   New members must race/ride/camp with the Four Aces at three events before being considered for membership. 
·   Current club members will then vote on your admission into the club. 
·   If a member receives more "Other/Not Sure" votes than "Yes" or "No", a new vote will be held after he has participated 3 more times with the club.
·   The fee to join is $20 with an annual renewal fee of $10, due at the Four Aces MC Moose Run in February.
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Richie Wohlers

Michael, do you already know somebody in the club, or are you just interested in joining?

Are you more interested in desert races, or grand prixs or both?

I recommend coming out to an upcoming event and pitting/camping with us.  That way you can get to know some people and see if it's a group you might be interested in.

Our club event is coming up at the end of February.  So we'll be out in the desert on February 18 to set up our course, and then our race is the weekend of Feb 25-26.  If you are able to come out for one or both of those events, it is the best way to meet nearly all of the people in the club.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)