100's Postponed

Started by Greg Meyers, October 10, 2013, 09:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Meyers

From Darren Moen:

With no signoff the Federal shut-down ending before the weekend, the 100’s and Invaders MC’shave been working towards a possible resolution.

With cooperation from the AMA, District 37 and the BLM, we have been able to arrange a solution to reschedule the 10th round of the National Hare and Hound series to November 23rd and 24th.

The AMA has agreed to allow an exception and count the race towards the National Hare and Hound series points even with the late date.

Both clubs have worked very hard towards putting together a quality race and feel it is our obligation to do everything within reason to hold a National Hare and Hound regardless of the adversity that has been thrust upon us.

The 100’s still plan to be out in the desert this weekend and look forward to seeing everyone who comes out to camp and play ride.

Thanks go out to both clubs’ members who are making an additional sacrifice this year and to the AMA, District 37 and the BLM for proactively working to make this happen.

More details will follow.

Thank you,
Darren Moen
100’s MC
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

Nick

I am still heading out there tonight  and will stay through Sunday. Anyone else???

Greg Meyers

Quote from: Nick on October 11, 2013, 07:41:18 AM

I am still heading out there tonight  and will stay through Sunday. Anyone else???

No we're not. I got my X over at Myerly's house torn down and prepping it and going over everything for the 24 race.
Have fun and be safe.
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!