Curious

Started by Lone Wolf, September 12, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Wolf

So what gives with this club? Any serious racers? Friendly? I'm trolling for a fun group without any BS.
I just don't want to go out to a race and have to guest pit because no one from my club showed up.  :o
It's not about if you want me in your club, it's about do I want to be in your club.... So whatcha got?

Don't worry I can stake and tie ribbon and am more than happy to!
2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

I have standards....They may be low but they are my standards.

Ryan Romero

There is always a Four Ace at the races, bet on it.  We are one of, if not, the oldest clubs in the district.  You join us because of who we are and the races we promote.  So who are you and what do you have to offer our club; that is the question.
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

RElmo

Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 12, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

So what gives with this club? Any serious racers? Friendly? I'm trolling for a fun group without any BS.
I just don't want to go out to a race and have to guest pit because no one from my club showed up.  :o
It's not about if you want me in your club, it's about do I want to be in your club.... So whatcha got?

Crookston ......... what's up ?  ;D
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Lone Wolf

Quote from: RElmo on September 13, 2012, 03:56:43 AM

Freaking Sherlock Holmes!!
2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

RElmo

Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 13, 2012, 07:21:08 AM

Thousand Oaks matched up with your D37 board location .......... just lucky
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

Lone Wolf

Quote from: Ryan Romero on September 12, 2012, 10:11:53 PM
There is always a Four Ace at the races, bet on it.  We are one of, if not, the oldest clubs in the district.  You join us because of who we are and the races we promote.  So who are you and what do you have to offer our club; that is the question.

Ryan,
I remember when you first posted on the D-37 site asking about places to ride since you were new to the area. I sent you a pm with some info.......I bring encouragement to new people.
I'll show up on Thursday of the race weekend and do what's needed. I've done it before and will continue to. Part of the responsibilities.
I won't drink all of the beer.
And if I can get back on track with $$........I race 20+ races a year. Desert, GP, Enduro and some MX.

2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

Lone Wolf

Quote from: RElmo on September 13, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 13, 2012, 07:21:08 AM

Thousand Oaks matched up with your D37 board location .......... just lucky
Damn,  :o  well just wanted to test the waters and see what kind of replies I'd get.
2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

Ryan Romero

Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 13, 2012, 07:29:28 AM
Quote from: Ryan Romero on September 12, 2012, 10:11:53 PM

Ryan,
I remember when you first posted on the D-37 site asking about places to ride since you were new to the area. I sent you a pm with some info.......I bring encouragement to new people.
I'll show up on Thursday of the race weekend and do what's needed. I've done it before and will continue to. Part of the responsibilities.
I won't drink all of the beer.
And if I can get back on track with $$........I race 20+ races a year. Desert, GP, Enduro and some MX.

LOL, nice!  I am actually bringing out a new rider to Rovers on Sunday.  Funny how things come back around.

Ryan

Greg Meyers

Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

Lone Wolf

I know my membership hasn't been approved yet....you did all vote yes right?.....But I was wondering who is going out to Shamrocks this weekend? Looking to repeat my 1-3-1 from last year....or better!
Looks like I'll be rolling in Friday around 8....I'll be looking for some flags!!
2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

Ryan Romero

Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 17, 2012, 10:33:25 PM

I know my membership hasn't been approved yet....you did all vote yes right?.....

Of course.

Looks like my wife and I will be out Friday as well and potentially another prospect.  If I'm the first out I'll be sure to raise the chevrons.  Did you do Rovers?

Lone Wolf

Good to know Ryan, I'll be looking for you. This will be my first desert race back since......Holy crap!! May!!
2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!

Ryan Romero

Hey Mark,  Looks like I will be a no-show for this weekend after all.  Wife came down with something and has been coughing like crazy... sick wife + 1 year old baby = no race for ryan...  If I can find a sitter, I may try and come out for Sat. so I can salvage two race's worth of points but chances are Slim to None and Slim just left the building.

DAMMIT!!   >:(

Greg Meyers

Quote from: Lone Wolf on September 17, 2012, 10:33:25 PM

I know my membership hasn't been approved yet....you did all vote yes right?.....But I was wondering who is going out to Shamrocks this weekend? Looking to repeat my 1-3-1 from last year....or better!
Looks like I'll be rolling in Friday around 8....I'll be looking for some flags!!

I voted NO until he gets a RED bike  8)
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

Lone Wolf

2010 M127x
2011 M27x
2012 M13x
2013 M13x again!