Lost Coyotes Qualifier

Started by Richie Wohlers, March 14, 2012, 10:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richie Wohlers

Anybody planning on doing this one?  Since it's close, it's only going to cost me half as much as usual for gas, so I think I'm going to try and do it.

Of course the catch is that it's a point-to-point, so we'll need to coordinate to have a ride from the finish back to the start.

One idea I had is that I could pull my trailer with my truck out there and park at the finish.  Somebody would need to pick me up (with my bike) from the finish area, and take me back to the start.  Then, when we finish the race we can load up 3 bikes on the trailer and at least 2 bikes in my truck to take people back to the start line.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Ryan Romero

Is that the Sunday right after Vikings Nat'l?
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

8Ball

Eddie and I have been planning to ride this one.
I live 10 min from the finish so I was going to have every one base camp here I have 4 acres no parking problem.
Then I would have my lovley wife or who ever drive a truck and a flat bed trailer to the start with all the bikes then to the mid point if any one poops out 1/2 way they can be picked up then off to the finish and back home.
Let me know what you think.
Are we having Fun yet......

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: 8Ball on March 14, 2012, 12:25:39 PM
Eddie and I have been planning to ride this one.
I live 10 min from the finish so I was going to have every one base camp here I have 4 acres no parking problem.
Then I would have my lovley wife or who ever drive a truck and a flat bed trailer to the start with all the bikes then to the mid point if any one poops out 1/2 way they can be picked up then off to the finish and back home.
Let me know what you think.

Sounds better than my idea!
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009

Greg Meyers

I really want to do this. I'm not sure if Teri will be ready to ride by then, but if she does, she'll need to be picked up at the first stop.
I was going to see if Mel was going to be able to chase also.
But I'm down with John's plan.
Let's start getting this together.
Greg,
Ref. 2010-2011
Prez. 2012-2015, 2020-2023
Newest Member of The Ex-President's Club!!!

50 50 Phil

I can chase with my truck (4 bikes and 6 people) and pull a trailer.

Bartman

I'll be missing this one and heading home to ride the Virginia City Grand Prix again.  It was awesome to be # 501 on the start line last year and have work your way through the pack.  I'm hooked!   

Snowman

So you made it up to #500 then?

Bartman

Quote from: Snowman on March 15, 2012, 10:27:09 AM
So you made it up to #500 then?

Finished #499 I passed 2 dst37 mag riders  at the end!

Richie Wohlers

Here are the chase crew instructions.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009