Jackrabbits H&H this weekend

Started by Bartman, January 03, 2012, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartman

Who's planning on showing this weekend?  I'll have the PIT board set up sunday morning prior to practicing the BOMB!

RElmo

Quote from: Bartman on January 03, 2012, 06:44:00 AM
Who's planning on showing this weekend?  I'll have the PIT board set up sunday morning prior to practicing the BOMB!

I will be out there to do 1 loop. Will be camped with Paul Cates of the Dirt Diggers. Will stop by ............  ;D
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

bleedBLUE-Scott

I'll be there armed with a new flywheel weight and an RTT. See ya then! :D   

8Ball

My bad Bartman  :o  we only need one Jackrabbits.
John, Mike and Eddie are going.
Eddie is pit wench.
Are we having Fun yet......

Ryan Romero

I'll be there Sunday morn, haven't heard from Phil yet if he wants to carpool...  Just got a 2.5gal tuff jug, should be sweet for pit refills.  Don't forget the quick-fill Kent  ;)

Should I bring up some carpet for pit-pads?
early parenthood is like being on suicide watch for a tiny insane person

8Ball

Are we having Fun yet......

Bartman

Pit board, quick fills and bike loaded and ready, yes bring Carpet.  Ryan are you stopping at Richies for jerseys?  If so pick up mine.

50 50 Phil

I' m 50/50 sorry Ryan I won't know till last minute.your better off planning on going with out me as of now.We just got back from Vegas w/ the family and the kids friends we are wiped out. Sorry.

Ryan Romero

Quote from: Bartman on January 06, 2012, 06:37:59 PM
Pit board, quick fills and bike loaded and ready, yes bring Carpet.  Ryan are you stopping at Richies for jerseys?  If so pick up mine.

I think that was Chooch according to the Jersey thread in the Member Forum, but if Chooch ain't showing, I would gladly brag them for everyone. Richie's number?! PM me...

Ryan Romero

Quote from: 50 50 Phil on January 06, 2012, 08:16:34 PM
I' m 50/50 sorry Ryan I won't know till last minute.your better off planning on going with out me as of now.We just got back from Vegas w/ the family and the kids friends we are wiped out. Sorry.

No worries dude, I'll PM you my number, be leaving between 5-6... (a.m., LOL)  :o

groves racing

so here i go i showed up gear up rode out to the start rode to the bomb at the end of the bomb bike die.i kick kick and kick for about 10 mins day over have a problem in the carb i have to fix 2mor.i well see you all at work weekend...........Bruce
SPONSORED BY J&J AUTOMOTIVE MACHINE SHOP,
http://www.barnumspro.com<  
Bruce Groves Sen HWT OS10/036

Chooch

Sorry to hear that Bruce. Hopefully the other Aces that showed had a better day.

RElmo

Did my 1 loop yesterday ........ crappy start but fun ride  ???
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67