VCMC pit report

Started by Bartman, September 19, 2011, 06:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartman

Anza was a blast!  This old guy is out of shape!  I think i got into 3rd gear twice and last night all I could see was turn arrows!!

I'll let everyone chime in on there race.

Riders:

Kent (3 loops & the pts Ho has another finish)
KGB (3 loops & he kicked my butt on the last special)
Steve D (tore up a clutch during loop 2)
Chris (BUS) (The 2 stroke was in one piece at the finish 3 loops & Take the motorhome)
Scott (3rd guest pits with the club finished all 3 loops AWESOME Job!)

KGB

Have to stick with my original assessment....Anza Spaghetti trail.  So twisty and tight where manzanita would get you to change direction involuntarily. Bark busters were definitely utilized. Had an OK day, when I considered that everyone else around me was just as exhausted and spent.  Met Scott and his dad, and  had to rush to get to the line.  Although the last special says 25 minutes seems incorrect when I think about it.  It prolly should be closer to 35 or even 55 minutes because i was getting passed left and right.   It was awesome to ride along side of Legend Mr. Roeseler himself.  Pretty fast for a magnum.

BUS

Results posted...looks like KGB only got me by 2 minutes, the last special killed me and the bike.

KGB

Congrats to the Points Ho for beating me! Beer on me.............

Bartman

Quote from: KGB on September 21, 2011, 06:38:12 AM
Congrats to the Points Ho for beating me! Beer on me.............

Sweet!

KGB

Istvan

Here are a few photos taken by my son Jake, see attached PDF.  He is placing photos into Flickr (will send a link once they are uploaded).  In the meantime, here are the top Four Aces photos, in order with the best one first.  Bus had some really nice action shots.

Very high resolution photos are avaialble if you are interested for printing, just let me know and we'll find a way to transfer the large file(s).

Cheers!

Steve

[attachment deleted by admin]
Steve Dombovary
MX No. 372
www.1972motorsports.com
motox372@gmail.com

BUS

Max and Sammy crack me up, future Four Aces.

Awesome pics, can't wait to see the rest.  Tell Jake it was good to meet him...

Istvan

Steve Dombovary
MX No. 372
www.1972motorsports.com
motox372@gmail.com

KGB

Nice pics, and definitely good to meet Jake. Thanks for the support.