Vikings...tough race for the Aces

Started by kritter, April 25, 2005, 12:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kritter

I dont know how many were on the roster but we had quite a few DNF's...I almost quit and added to the list.

Heine with a busted radiator
Pashcal, Ottinger, Ginneti out at loop 1

Military Dave took a big digger but still took 4th OA novice

Sweet took 1st in class

Not sure how Kelly and Kacey did since they park in BFE.

I took quite a few diggers but finished and got rid of my DNF streak, but im not gonna be racing for the rest of the year most likely so I made myself finish...

Anybody who has had knee surgery...let me know if you know any spectaculor orthopedists...

Richie Wohlers

Kelly can help you on the knee surgery topic.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009
Prez. 2007-2011 (Then road cross worker for life)

Anonymous

I had my knee scoped by a guy in Glendora. Did a good job - if you need me to find his name, I will.

RElmo

Quote from: "Anonymous"I had my knee scoped by a guy in Glendora. Did a good job - if you need me to find his name, I will.

That was me ......... !@#$%^&*  !!!
Dez ~ R501
G.P. ~ E5  ~ R67

MotoJeff

Quote from: "kritter"I took quite a few diggers but finished and got rid of my DNF streak,

Kritter gets bragging rights for his determined ride at Vikings. I was part of the  4 Acers DNFers. Went down quick and hard at about mile 60, but not going too fast and shroud landed on a big embedded rock and crushed the left radiator. Happened so fast I'm not sure what took place. Time for new radiators, shrouds and grilles to make it all pretty again. Bike will be ready for Badgers. Since all will be new, ordered radiator braces - should of had these long time ago. Ghost had some excellent helmet cam footage of the start of the race until his digger. He had some pretty impressive passes going with some very creative line choices. No pucker bush is safe with Paschal on the loose.
Jeff Heine

kritter

Brett took 10th OA and 2nd 250 I believe....

Richie Wohlers

Quote from: "kritter"Brett took 10th OA and 2nd 250 I believe....

Looks like 3rd 250.  Dodson and Kudla got him.  Awesome ride, nonetheless.
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009

groves racing

:o Hey Kritter
Your girlfriend will have to be patient with you. When Bruce had his the healing time is trying. Bruce went to Dr.Coen @ LLUMC. He did a wonderful job. One of the things he told bruce after sugery was that he needed to lose weight, so dont be surprised, also make sure you get physical therapy. I hope all goes well for you, you will be in our prayers when you have your surgery. Let us know how you are doing.

Susan
SPONSORED BY J&J AUTOMOTIVE MACHINE SHOP,
http://www.barnumspro.com<  
Bruce Groves Sen HWT OS10/036

pdt

And you guys wonder why I left after all the hot dogs were gone...

kritter

I know the "lose weight" is coming from all my doc's but im working on that.  The thing that upsets me is the injury has nothing to do with my weight...but recovery time is directly proportional to it.

The way to lose weight is running, cycling, swimming and eating right...

to run , swim, and cycle you need good knees...its a catch 22. Trust me I know what it takes and im lacking the motivation part of it...now maybe I will get a fire unde my ass.

I use to do 5 and 10k's and even triathlons...

Heres an ironic picture from a few years ago...im on a quad (i hate quads but at least this one was for farm work) going into the gym I use to train at...all 200 lbs of me.

Richie Wohlers

Why are you riding a quad into the gym?
Richie,
Referee 2002-2009

Anonymous

it was a storage area for old equipment and my boss had me working on it in there....

Kelly C

damn kri tar, you were hot!

what you talking bout BFE?
we parked between gurley burley and jeff h? lol.

kasey got the worst start i've ever seen. cari videotaped it. he sat there pushing the button like a goon for a good minute. worked his way up to the top ten of the ammies.

got a feeling my brother is going to be beating me at the euros and i will have some explaining to do.

Nick M32

Quote from: "chickenstrip"damn kri tar, you were hot!

what you talking bout BFE?
we parked between gurley burley and jeff h? lol.

kasey got the worst start i've ever seen. cari videotaped it. he sat there pushing the button like a goon for a good minute. worked his way up to the top ten of the ammies.

got a feeling my brother is going to be beating me at the euros and i will have some explaining to do.

that cracks me up......:)
Nick Mlagenovich, M32, Mag. Open Ami.

Kelly C

i'm well prepared. trust me.
he's been faster than me for some time now.

once he learns how to read terrain, learns the ins and outs of off road racing, and starts riding a bike that isn't all plugged up, he's gonna walk me something awful.

just wait till the middle brother starts coming out...

Anonymous

Hey Kritter
I wasnt trying to be mean I was just giving info, I know it is catch 22, after surgery they recommend bike riding and swimming to help. Sorry if I made you made I was trying to be helpful

Susan :?

kritter

I didnt take it as being mean...dont worry about it!

Nick M32

Quote from: "chickenstrip"i'm well prepared. trust me.
he's been faster than me for some time now.

once he learns how to read terrain, learns the ins and outs of off road racing, and starts riding a bike that isn't all plugged up, he's gonna walk me something awful.

just wait till the middle brother starts coming out...

I'm just lucky your dad doesn't decide to race  :wink:
Nick Mlagenovich, M32, Mag. Open Ami.

Ghostrider

I was just being a vagina and decided to quit.  So I conned Craig O, Mike Ginnetti, and Steve Wilson to quit too so I wouldn't feel so bad.

When Ginnetti and Wilson came into the pits, we wouldn't give them any gas.
Eric Paschal